Sunday, August 23, 2009

blessed is the giver than the receiver

When I first gotJustify Full into knowing and learning things in the Bible, that was if I remember it right about when I was in Elementary. This I thought is one of the strange things that I encountered, why will I be happy if I am the one loosing something just only to give it to someone else whom I even don't know.

But while I am growing and getting older I learned bits and pieces of what it really meant and now that I am inside where all the truths of this world and the universe is unfolding, in the Church of God, International. I finally got the right answer.

Want to know what I also know, well it will not hurt you if you take a peek of what else is instore for you when you seek it out also.

just try this first of all My Preacher

No comments:

Post a Comment